Thursday, 6 April 2017

Got smooth or made smooth?

My week has been so busy and so was today .It was not until 5:00 PM that i got all the reason to smile after the tedious series of lessons came to an halt. Being on Friday I resolved to give the weekend a good start. After a short engagement with my brains I chose to trek around the school vicinity as the first step to break the so called monotony.
I had already relieved my brains from thinking hard until I met these two guys. A well looking guy had just arrived and was alighting from a Nissan matatu when a another guy called from a distance in a kichuka dialect,"Niatia bwana. Kurukira baba ukimathira Mandu maku nimabuire."(Hey man,pass by and sort me something. You life go smooth.)
  It was  not the first time I was hearing such words.Infact I expect the same some days to come.The last phrase however got me thinking hard expecially in regard to a person who has gone through university.;Life got smooth?,did it just happen?
   Do these 'sort me 'guys know of the much suffering the comrades have endure through the campus life? Do they know  how they sometimes have to wake so early to make life smooth?Do they know? Do they know a number of times students have to sacrifice their ego queueing at the phosho mill? Did they know Ugali and porridge could turn into favourite meal by default? Do the they know all this?
  I feel if this 'sort me' guy saw things from my point of view he would have opted for less offensive words like;YOU MADE YOUR LIFE SMOOTH.
 Dear reader what's your opinion regarding the sahttps://youtu.be/YrUMZSA3FvIme?

No comments:

Post a Comment